Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer - Preston Lancashire
Salary: Competitive - dependent on experience
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of commercial diving equipment.
They manufacture hyperbaric chambers, saturation diving systems, diver hot water machines and diver launch and recovery systems.
As a result of the growth being experienced by the business, they are now seeking talented individuals to fulfil a number of roles including a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team based Preston, Lancashire.
The role requires an experienced hands-on Senior Electrical Engineer to take on the responsibility for electrical build quality and lead the electrical engineering team.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
? Proactive in the site maintenance
? Liaising with design at all stages of quotations and manufacturing to improve, innovate and develop products
? Supporting management to ensure delivery promises are met and quality standards maintained
? Offsite work to commission and maintain equipment at customers sites
? Checking of documents produced by suppliers relating to electrical equipment.
? Providing engineering support and resolution of technical issues relating to electrical equipment.
Skills and Experience:
For this position a minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience is required, ideally within a senior engineering role with knowledge of industrial manufacturing.
? Strong electrical knowledge of 3PH 380-440v, 230vAC, low voltage applications and DC control systems
? Experience with specifying electrical distribution systems and panels, protection, transformers, motors, switch-gear and operator control interfaces
? Capable of systematic fault finding and rectification to ensure correct operation of electrical and systems based equipment
? Perform factory acceptance testing (FAT) including continuity/resistance, MCB and assist in building of documented certification p
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator