Outsourcing Senior/Accounts Senior
Outsourcing Senior/ Accounts Senior | Salary up to £26,000, excellent tailored employee benefit scheme | Newcastle
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Outsourcing Senior to join a high profile, Top 10 chartered accountancy firm in Newcastle.
The Outsourcing Senior will join the busy team responsible for the outsourcing function, due to the teams' growth they are looking for a Senior to look after a large client portfolio.
Outsourcing Senior Responsibilities:
- Responsible for client portfolio ensuring accurate preparation of management accounts within deadlines and budgets set
- Proactively update the relevant Outsourcing Manager on client as and when appropriate
- Draft professional correspondence (e.g.
email, letter) suitable for submission to a client without significant review points
- To ensure client processes and permanent files are kept up to date
- Key performance measures acted upon on an on-going basis (e.g.
chargeable time, utilisation, expected fee income levels)
- Regular and proactive participation in Outsourcing Team meetings
Outsourcing Senior Requirements:
- Accurate and timely preparation of (often complex/bespoke) management accounts and other reporting
- Preparation of VAT returns, EC Sales lists and Intrastat returns
- Training clients in use of their accounts systems
- Work in accordance with the defined systems and procedures
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments with assistance (usually solving clients accounting system issues)
- Ability to analytically review results and analyse KPIs
- Request appropriate funding from Parent Company to cover expected outgoings of the subsidiary/branch on a timely basis
- Recognise issues with European implications and act accordingly (e.g.
VAT, taxation, foreign currency)
- Prepare an audit file which could be submitted to the client's auditors
- Knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- Accurately compile information for P11D preparation by Tax Department
- Good compliance skills with limited supervision
- Effective use of IT including Excel, accounts packages, Outlook
- Maintain high professional standards of conduct and practice
- Apply knowledge of the company, industry, markets and core client base, highlighting potential business opportunities to the relevant Outsourcing Manager
- Be able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Be aware of relevant financial targets and constraints and contributes to achieving these, keeping the relevant Outsourcing Manager informed of progress
- Understand need for continuous learning
- Work closely with junior members to ensure their continual development
- Adhere to client reporting deadlines in an efficient and timely manner
- Be able to use initiative to develop improvements to systems and procedures and encourage better teamwork
Our client is one of the UK's top 10 accountancy practices with a network of offices.
They provide excellent training and development opportunities for staff.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
AUDIT | FINANCE | ACCOUNTING | ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT | NEWCASTLE | ACCA | AAT
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Digital Media Manager
- Performance Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- CRM Executive - DACH
- Clearing and Payments Methods Specialist
- IT Project Manager
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Site Manager
- .Net Developer
- Java Developer
- Application Integration & Support Engineer
- Corporate Tax Director
- Audit Senior
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Personal Tax Manager
- Outsourcing Manager - London
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- CRM Manager
- Country Manager - German / Austria