Head Chef / Sous Chef
Head Chef / Sous Chef - London (5mins from the Angel Station)
£35K + Service Charge
Unique Dining / Lounge and Restaurant
My central London client is looking for a Head Chef who would be open to working in an environment where the main concept is for diners to eat in complete darkness.
Currently my client has one restaurant with this "dining in the dark" concept but they are now looking for a Head Chef that will help open and drive a second nearby restaurant that will look to cater for corporate clients, afternoon tea's, dinner and a late night silent disco.
Another unique aspect of the company is the fact that many of their staff members have sensory impairments.
As such, my client requires a Head Chef who can manage a team, the kitchen budget and GP, oversee an additional kitchen but most importantly a Head Chef who will act as a decent person / "human being".
This is not a role for an egotistical chef, but one who truly wants to work with, and manage floor staff who face different work challenges given their special needs.
Working closely with the GM and DGM who are highly passionate about this project, they need a Head Chef who will ensure that the fresh food dishes created for diners will ensure customers come back time and time again.
What my client is looking for:
? A Head Chef who can focus on producing consistent plates of food whilst also understanding and managing their GP
? An ambitious chef who has the ability to run and maintain a smooth operation
? A non ego-tiscal chef who has the maturity to work with floor staff with sensory impairments
? A chef with the experience of recruiting and retaining a strong team of chefs (or with the connections to bring a small brigade with them),
? A love for producing food that is sought after by their patrons, helping to create a new menu that includes A la carte.
? An effective communicator who can delegate in both directions.
? Someone who can take
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator