New Business Manager (Debt Recovery)
New Business Manager (Debt Recovery) - Manchester
Our client has over 7 years of trading Debt Support Centre has helped over thousands of people to resolve their financial difficulties.
They hold customer satisfaction paramount to their success and believe in transparency and honesty in what they know can be a very difficult time.
Our client are looking for a Debt Management new business manager, Ideally someone with DM experience but isnt essential, Ideally someone with at least 2 years' experience in a new business role and that has experience managing a team along with having a figures and reporting mind.
For the right person there is extreme career progression with this role.
Hours of work: 10am - 8pm Monday to Thursday, 10am - 2pm Friday's, 1 in 3 Saturdays 10am-3pm
Taking full responsibility for the debt management team including all sales targets, individual goals and advisors' targets
Creating and completing individual 121's, training and coaching with individual sales advisors.
Motivating and driving the sales performance and the sales efficiency through the lead conversions.
To ensure and keep up to date all aspects of compliance, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering and financial crime awareness and to ensure all staff within the sales team are compliant within these KPI's.
Demonstrate drive and passion within the sales floor to achieve sales targets set on a monthly basis.
Communicating proficiently with all levels to get the best sales results.
To proactively contribute and support the senior management team with company initiatives and projects that will maximise sales and operational improvements.
Create and maintain strong internal relationships that focus on driving sales and also improving support and development that enables working in partnership with not only the Department Managers but also sales staff both on the
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator