Audit Senior | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | Salary DOE, plus excellent benefits | Bristol
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Senior to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Bristol.
Our client is looking for an experienced and confident Audit Senior to work on a wide range of client
Audit Senior duties include but are not limited to:
The mix of work includes providing audit services at client premises in various sectors including retail, manufacturing, professional services, charities, and the sport and entertainment industry.
For some engagements there may be a requirement to spend a week or two in hotel accommodation, with some overseas travel on minimal occasions.
The clients are predominantly owner-managed businesses within the SME sector, with some regulated work including FSA compliance and pension scheme audits.
- Preparation and audit providing audit services at client premises in various sectors including retail, manufacturing, professional services, charities, and the sport and entertainment industry.
- Running group audits and for accounts preparation work, to include consolidations and cash flow statements.
- Preparation of financial forecast models, business plans, reporting on internal controls, financial due diligence and other ad hoc projects will also be required from time to time.
- Supervising the work of more junior staff and liaising with tax staff, the Partner and our clients, as necessary.
Audit Senior skills and experience required:
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Degree educated
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients
- Experienced Audit professional able to demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK.
They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Audit | Audit Senior | ACA | ACCA | ICAS | Chartered Accountant
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Digital Media Manager
- Performance Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- CRM Executive - DACH
- Clearing and Payments Methods Specialist
- IT Project Manager
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Site Manager
- .Net Developer
- Java Developer
- Application Integration & Support Engineer
- Corporate Tax Director
- Audit Senior
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Personal Tax Manager
- Outsourcing Manager - London
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- CRM Manager
- Country Manager - German / Austria