Physiotherapist, Dagenham, Dunton, Barking and remote
Salary: £25,992-£34,386 per annum (pro- rata for part time hours)
Our client is an award-winning private, independent clinical company.
The range of innovative corporate wellbeing services they provide includes:
? Ergonomic services
? Mental health services
? Wellbeing screening
They have over 20 years' experience in delivering their services to various corporate clients in the Public and Private Sectors, and work with Employers, Occupational Health providers and insurers across these sectors.
Our client is regarded as one of the UK's leading providers of quality corporate wellbeing solutions.
They are looking for a permanent MSK Physiotherapist to work in their Dagenham, Dunton / Barking clinics and remotely.
An excellent opportunity to provide first class Physiotherapy services to a wide variety of patients, working alongside Physiotherapists, Nurses and a Physician.
? Working with a MSK mix of patients for a large industry client.
? Working in an Occupational Health Team to assess patients in a range of environments within the site.
? Conducting Ergonomic Assessments and Functional Capacity Assessment utilising state of the art Isokinetic equipment.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
? Professional qualification in Physiotherapy
? CSP/HCPC registered
? Flexibility to travel to different locations and work from home, as required.
Employment Details & Benefits
Role primarily based in Dagenham.
1-2 days a week in either Dunton or Barking.
Flexibility on these days can be discussed at interview stage.
Remote working and travelling to different clients.
? Monday - Friday
? 40 hours per week
? Part time hours considered
? Substantial development of a multitude
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 25992-34386 Per Annum
- Location: Dagenham, Dunton, Barking
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Sim
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SGO/AR/052040
- Posted: 2019-09-13 15:25:54 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator
- Family Law Practitioner
- Residential Property Conveyancer
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
- Human Resources Officer
- Booking Advisor
- Biomedical Science Graduate
- Credit Controller
- Licensing and New Business Development Manager
- CAD Technician
- Territory Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Web developer & SEO Manager
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Accounts/Audit Senior
- Tax Senior
- Project Director (Building Services)