PUMP ENGINEER £28k-£30k + OVERTIME/CALL OUT (£45k OTE) + COMPANY VAN LONDON/M25
My Client offers a complete turnkey solution for the design, supply, installation maintenance and repair of all submersible sewage pumps and pump stations.
Working with their Clients to design, build and commission their system, they can also offer maintenance packages, emergency response and repair solutions and unlike many other pump companies in the UKthey have our own fleet of tankers to compliment the pump services that they offer.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a pump engineer to cover London & the South East.
You will have experience of servicing & repairing Submersible sewage pumps and pumping stations.
Any Electrical Qualifications or electrical experience, control panels, etc.
would be HIGHLY DESIRABLE.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Car Wash Forecourt Services Engineer-Perth-£25,000-£30,000
- Fire And Security Engineer
- Fire Alarm Engineer
- Pump Engineer
- Asbestos Surveyor – Nottingham
- Fire Alarm Engineer – Chichester
- Tail Lift Field Service Engineer - Hertfordshire / NW London
- Industrial Door Engineer - Lancashire / Cheshire
- Weighing Equipment Engineer - Bristol
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Hampshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent
- Dental Equipment Engineer - South East
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilisers Engineer - North West
- Dental Equipment Engineer - South West
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilisers Engineer - West Midlands
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilisers Engineer - South West
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - London
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Kent
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilizers Engineer - M4 Corridor
- Instrumentation Internal Sales Engineer - Kent