Junior Innovations Engineer
Junior Innovations Engineer - Manchester
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 p.a.
Our well established client is looking to appoint a Junior Innovations Engineer as soon as possible to develop and maintain the client based windows CCTV control and management system using C#, .NET and C++.
The client is ideally looking for someone who is energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented, and enjoys being a key contributor.
The successful candidate will continually deliver features, enhancements and performance improvements, they will also strive for product excellence.
Under the guidance of the Head of Innovation you will be responsible for:
? Researching new technologies and originating new concepts, ideas and processes.
? Planning and managing the design, implementation and testing of Fusion sub-projects.
? Producing documentation for installation engineers and end-users.
? Interacting with 3rd party development partners.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
? C# .NET
Experience of the following technologies would be an advantage:
? WPF, WCF
? Microsoft Media Foundation
? Networking Protocols
? Media Streaming Protocols
? Version Control (git, SVN, etc.)
? Relational Databases
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regula
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator