Service Engineer - water hygiene / water treatment
WATER TREATMENT ENGINEER/PLUMBER £25k-£30k+COMPANY VAN+OVERTIME+BENEFITS BASED BERKSHIRE - COVERING BERKSHIRE/HANTS/SURREY
My Client specialises in water treatment & water hygiene with over 30 years' experience within the industry.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer to join their team.
To undertake water hygiene/water treatment works as per the requirement of the Department, in accordance with agreed schedules/scopes, ensuring full compliance with relevant standards, codes of practice and legislation.
To uphold Health and Safety standards, and ensure that company's codes of practice are always observed, whilst maintaining a professional image of the Company at all times.
To undertake all aspects of water hygiene/treatment works for all types of water systems and water treatment equipment, as detailed on the assigned contract/work sheets, ensuring full compliance with relevant legislationsand Health and Safety standards.
To ensure that any problems encountered while on site or any urgent remedial works required are immediately identified to the Operations Manager and/or the Line Manager, depending on the nature of the situation.
To use every available opportunity to seek out remedial works or new leads for the Department.
Utilise knowledge and experience gained to train less experienced engineers and new graduates.
Plumbing and/or electrical qualification or experience or Water Treatment Plant are ESSENTIAL (as well as the experience below)
Experience of Tank cleans, chlorination, disinfection, shower head cleans, TMV servicing, etc.
Minimum 'O' Levels/GCSE's or equivalent.
Minimum 2 years practical site experience is advantageous.
Excellent planning and organizing skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Good knowledge of all water treatment legislation.
Good computer skills, including Word and Outlook.
Plumbing and/or electrical qualification or experience or Water Treatment Plant are ESSENTIAL
A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of water treatment plant - eg water softeners, chlorine dioxide units, UV systems, chemical dosing plant - would be beneficial.
Full Valid UK Driving licence.
Holiday entitlement: 22 days per year plus bank holidays
Provision of a company van and fuel card
Provision of a laptop and mobile phone for business use only
Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Service Award scheme
Opportunity for career development within the company
Working hours will generally be 40hrs on-site
Working weekend rota (1 in every 3) paid as additional overtime
Training will be provided as necessary
Start date: Immediate
Please get in touch with me asap if you are interested in this role?
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Middlesex
- Roller Shutters/Industrial Door Engineer - Cardiff
- EN Certified Automatic Door Engineer - Manchester
- AMMONIA /INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Essex
- Shutter and Gates Field Service Engineer – Northampton
- White Goods Service Engineer - Essex
- White Goods Service Engineer - Middlesex
- White Goods Service Engineer - PO/SO/BH Postcodes
- Fire & Security Engineer – Hampshire / Surrey
- Ind Door/Auto Door Business Development Manager - West Midlands
- Carehome Manager based in Epping, Essex
- Carehome Manager based in Lee On Solent, Hampshire
- Diesel Generator Engineer - Field Service - South East UK
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Guildford
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in East Sussex
- Coffee Equipment Service Engineer - West London/Central
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Basingstoke / Berkshire
- Qualified Fire Alarm Engineer – Southampton, Hampshire
- HGV Mobile Technician - Bristol
- Chiller & Air Conditioning Engineer - Stafford/West Midlands