Qualified Hair dresser - Full time - Permanent -Shrewsbury SY1
Salary - Negotiable DOE.
Since opening in 2007, my clients have received rave reviews.
They have managed to create an oasis of calm in the centre of Chester Customers can relax in contemporary and stylish surroundings.
The extremely friendly staff will ensure you receive a truly pleasurable experience to ensure you leave the salon looking and feeling amazing and gorgeous.
My clients deliver the highest quality hairstyles and colours by using only the best products such as Wella Professional and Aveda which is 97% organic.
Customers are offered a range of complimentary services, from a welcoming head massage and hand massage through to finishing touches such as Aveda powder and lip gloss.
They serve a selection of teas and coffees as well as Aveda comforting tea.
This is a full time and permanent role for a qualified and experienced hairdresser/stylist.
You must have at least 5 years post training experience on the floor.
You must have an existing client base you can bring with you.
The ideal candidate needs to be able strong technical and creative skills across hair.
You must be experienced in cutting, colouring and styling.
You need to have excellent communication skills and good organisational skills.
Demonstrate strong technical and creative skills across hair.
Qualified and experienced hairdresser/stylist.
Cutting, colouring and styling.
Have an existing client base you can bring with you.
Excellent communication skills and ability to build lasting customer relationships.
Key Skills and Requirements:
5 years post training experience on the floor
Cutting, colouring and styling experience
Strong technical and creative skills across all hair types.
Bring an existing client based with you.
Salary and Benefits:
This exciting role will give you endless opportunities to
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator