LEEA Lifting Equipment Engineer - Cheshire & Surrounding
My client are a specialist within the Lifting Equipment sector who do cover all areas from sales/hire to testing/exam various types of lifting equipment and tackle.
They are currently seeking a LEEA qualified Lifting Equipment Engineer in Cheshire & surrounding areas.
This role will involve examinations and inspection of lifting equipment at the depot and out on site
Installation of lifting equipment
Preferred knowledge of hoists electrics
Driving licence needed
Wage £12.59 p/h
25 days holiday
39 hours per week
Please forward your CV and I will contact you to discuss further in due course.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Middlesex
- Roller Shutters/Industrial Door Engineer - Cardiff
- EN Certified Automatic Door Engineer - Manchester
- AMMONIA /INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Essex
- Shutter and Gates Field Service Engineer – Northampton
- White Goods Service Engineer - Essex
- White Goods Service Engineer - Middlesex
- White Goods Service Engineer - PO/SO/BH Postcodes
- Fire & Security Engineer – Hampshire / Surrey
- Ind Door/Auto Door Business Development Manager - West Midlands
- Carehome Manager based in Epping, Essex
- Carehome Manager based in Lee On Solent, Hampshire
- Diesel Generator Engineer - Field Service - South East UK
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Guildford
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in East Sussex
- Coffee Equipment Service Engineer - West London/Central
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Basingstoke / Berkshire
- Qualified Fire Alarm Engineer – Southampton, Hampshire
- HGV Mobile Technician - Bristol
- Chiller & Air Conditioning Engineer - Stafford/West Midlands