Service Designer (Creative,UX,Product)
Service Designer (Creative,UX,Product) - Manchester
£55k basic + flexible working
My client a Service Design Agency would like to improve society by making people's lives better, simpler and smarter through design, data and technology.
We are looking for a Snr Service Designer to join their small friendly design team in Manchester.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by being an integral part of a team working across multiple projects that span product and service.
You will be working with the researchers, strategists, data scientists, experience Designers, developers and more across office locations and remote working locations to ensure projects are delivered successfully and on-time.
The majority of work is based out of the Manchester studio however, they believe they have to get out of the building to solve problems, and that design is a team sport, so this means their work can take them around the globe.
For that reason, you should be happy, where necessary, to spend time out of the country (this can be from two days to two weeks).
Leading and inspiring a team of diverse and talented Designers to strategically plan, contextualise and address complex multi-touchpoint experiences that encompass a wide ecosystem, including people, products and places where services are experienced.
Planning, organising and facilitating events and workshops: bringing together users and stakeholders to unpick the challenges faced by the service and propose new solutions.
Setting the direction for future service experiences by developing and landing the overall Service Design strategy, including high-level concepts and robust customer value proposition
Planning and conducting user testing and live prototyping of ideas and solutions with users, refining the products/services based on feedback.
Produce a range of service design deliverables of quality.
Experience and skills
A trusted and tenured reputation
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator