Interim Product/Project Manager (Digital/Publishing)
Interim Product/Project Manager (Digital/Publishing) - London
£65k basic - 6 month FTC
My client, UK's largest award winning News Publisher is looking to hire mid-level Interim Product/Project Manager (6 month FTC) who will act as a representative between an outsourced development house and their internal commercial teams.
This is an opportunity to work across a wide range of commercial features, including display ads, content recommendations via Taboola and Outbrain, content syndication, affiliate links, commercial partnerships and sponsored content, in a fast-paced and friendly environment.
You will be responsible to ensure the smooth operations of the National Newspaper whilst it continues to be on a separate technical architecture.
There are not expected to be any major developments over this period.
You will also help with the migration of the content from the current architecture to the core News Publisher's architecture, which will be running on the Escenic CMS (a high-performance content management and delivery system)
This news publisher has an award-winning digital portfolio comprising more than 50 titles, and they reach over 150m monthly unique users and are constantly expanding their digital portfolio, adopting new technologies and evolving their products to meet the needs of their users, advertisers and partners.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined with
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator