Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive - Broadstone, Dorset
Salary: £20k - £30k + Pension + 25 days holidays
Our client is a leading international software company specialising in Civil and Structural Engineering design and detailing software.
The company develops and supports innovative structural design & detailing software solutions for the UK construction industry, engineering design firms and contractors in more than 150 countries.
As well as creating world class software the company also provides RC detailing, Design and BIM modelling services.
Our client are looking to recruit a dynamic, personable and confident sales person to join their expanding UK sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic 'Internal Sales Executive'.
Responsible for setting up trials and demonstrations for potential customers as well as ensuring the company's existing customers are aware of their full products and services.
The ideal candidate will have telesales experience or be an enthusiastic person at the beginning of their career.
Knowledge of engineering and construction would be an advantage but not mandatory.
Training will be given to enable you to understand the benefits of the company's software and to meet their customers' needs.
Much more important is the confidence and enthusiasm to talk with both existing customers and new prospects on the telephone.
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator