SOLICITOR / LEGAL EXECUTIVE : CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE
SOLICITOR / LEGAL EXECUTIVE - CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - CANTERBURY, KENT
Salary: £COMPETITIVE PACKAGE
Our client's sister company is Kent's no-win no-fee specialist in personal injury and clinical negligence claims.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious Clinical Negligence Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their specialist team based in Canterbury, Kent.
Minimum 2 years PQE
Have handled your own caseload
Enthusiastic and passionate about claimant clinical negligence work
Ability to prioritise and manage their own caseload.
Highly motivated, enthusiastic, proactive and reliable
Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator
- Family Law Practitioner
- Residential Property Conveyancer
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
- Human Resources Officer
- Booking Advisor
- Biomedical Science Graduate
- Credit Controller
- Licensing and New Business Development Manager
- CAD Technician
- Territory Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Web developer & SEO Manager
- IT Infrastructure / Engineering Manager
- Accounts/Audit Senior
- Tax Senior
- Project Director (Building Services)