F&B Supervisor - Gloucestershire
To £23,000 tips plus live in available
? Would you like to work for a multi award winning small hotel group?
? Do you have the ability to offer a seamless service helping to oversee a busy restaurant and bar?
? Would you like to work for a hotel group where they would like to progress you career into senior hotel management?
If so this role could be exactly what you are looking for.
My client is based near a small town in the Cotswold around 20 miles from Cheltenham.
This small hotel with around 30 rooms pride themselves on fresh food which both local and tourists enjoy.
This is an ideal opportunity for a hospitality professional who has perhaps operated as Restaurant Team leader looking to make a step up to a F&B Supervisor.
As part of your career development you will also be supported by an experienced F&B Manager.
This lovely 4 star hotel with rosettes is a great offering for someone who supervise a busy brasserie but also expand their skills with the involvement and running of weddings as well as supporting on a courtyard bar.
You will also have the opportunity to gain experience as a duty manager.
The F&B Supervisors key duties will include.
? Overseeing and running the busy 60 plus cover brasserie
? Assisting with rotas
? Ongoing training and development of your staff
? Responsible for managing the daily service and assisting guests where ever possible.
? Responsible for the presentation and selection of the dining areas ready for service.
? To handle all guests complaints / concerns diligently, rapidly and professionally, in order to ensure maximum guest satisfaction is attained while protecting the best interests of the hotel
? Duty Management duties where you will also be responsible for looking after the hotel (training will be provided for this).
Who should apply for this role?
? A hospitality professional with supervisory experience within a country h
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator