RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR / LEGAL EXECUTIVE
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR / LEGAL EXECUTIVE - COVENTRY
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Our client, is one of the oldest law practices in the UK and has an established reputation for quality service and efficiency and is looking to appoint a Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their Residential Property team as soon as possible to develop their own caseload as well as assisting Fee Earners within the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity and the successful candidate will be managing their own caseload as well as providing support to senior Fee Earners on larger cases.
Our client is seeking an experienced and well-established residential conveyancing fee earner who can demonstrate a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Good organisational and planning skills
Ability to multitask and prioritise
Proactive and a team player
Flexible and reliable
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 30000-40000 Per Annum £COMPETITIVE DOE
- Location: Coventry
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Claire
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CBO/AR/052159
- Posted: 2019-10-02 16:14:44 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- ERP Support Technician (SAP B1)
- SAP Business by Design Pre Sales Consultant
- Chef de Partie
- Director of Pupil Progress (SENDCo)
- Band 6 Children's Occupational Therapist
- Bars Person /  Team Member
- Flame Artist
- Warranty and Costing Administrator
- Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
- Snr Frontend Developer (React/Node.JS)
- Cloud Solution Architect : Azure
- Pest Control Technician
- Teacher of Computer Science
- Sous Chef
- Employment Solicitor
- Construction Solicitor
- Sous Chef
- Bike Mechanic
- Continual Personal Development Manager
- Manufacturing Team Leader