Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Senior Occupational Health Advisor (2 or 3 days a week) - Oxford
Up to £43,000 pro rata
My client is a UK wide Occupational Health provider offering services across the UK.
They extensive experience of successfully delivering flexible, bespoke Occupational Health solutions to a wide range of clients across all sectors.
They employ a UK wide team of competent, experienced clinicians: Occupational Health Advisors and technicians, well-being specialists, ergonomists, occupational health physicians, and physiotherapists.
They are extremely successful and going through a period of solid growth.
I have a great opportunity for a qualified Senior Occupational Health Advisor.
If you are seeking your next career move in Oxford, and would like a 2 day per week role this could be the opportunity for you! We could potentially expand this to a 3 day role.
The role involves the full Occupational Health remit including health promotion, developing key stakeholders' understanding of occupational health services, advising on absence management, undertaking health surveillance (mainly spirometry and skin surveillance with some audiometry) delivery of vaccinations and venepuncture.
We offer a competitive package, with excellent remuneration and a great working environment.
You'll be able to work autonomously and build relationships with key client stakeholders but will also benefit from the support and direction of a clinically qualified line manager and the back-up of a friendly support team based at our client's headquarters.
Requirements for the Senior Occupational Health Advisor: Registered General Nurse, possess an OH Qualification, great communications skills, extensive Occupational Health experience, client relationship building skills, RGN
Key Skills: Registered General Nurse, possess an OH Qualification, great communication skills, extensive Occupational Health experience, client relationship building skills, RGN
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 43000 Per Annum Competitive Salary
- Location: Oxford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/AR/052013
- Posted: 2019-10-04 13:05:36 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator