Communications Systems Engineer - Comms Systems Support
Communications Systems Engineer - Comms Systems Support - 2nd Line - 3rd Line - IT Support Engineer - IT Technician - Server - TCP/IP - Network - VMware - Hyper-V - Firewalls - Chippenham - Wiltshire - Competitive Salary + On-Call + Excellent Company Benefits.
For this Communications Systems Engineer - Comms Systems Support opportunity will provide second line support team for more than 70 customers on over 130 sites.
This team deals with all second-line faults, supporting the 1st line Field Service teams and performing regular software/hardware updates/upgrades to customer's equipment at a national level.
Keys Skills and experience:
PC/Server Support experience (hardware and software)
Windows, Windows Server, AD, Group Policies
Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies i.e.
Knowledge of networking including routers/switches, VoIP etc.
Knowledge of PBX and Telephony systems (DPNSS, DASS2, Nortel, Siemens) (Advantageous)
Knowledge of SQL 2005 - 2012 Server (Advantageous)
Knowledge of Windows Security patching (WSUS) and AV deployment (Advantageous)
Knowledge of Networks and VPN (Advantageous)
To deal with Incidents or Problems that have been passed to CSS Department
To install new technology or software requirements as defined by customers
To follow procedures in line with company policy (i.e.
Local Procedures or ISO20000-1 defined processes) and suggest and follow-up improvements in line with CSIP.
To provide technical support to 1st line Field Engineers
To provide technical support to users
To provide technical support to external customer engineering staff.
If you are an experienced Communications Systems Engineer - Comms Systems Support - 2nd Line - 3rd Line - IT Support Engineer - IT Technician I would be very interested in hearing from you, we're considering all potential candidates with immediate effect so, APPLY NOW! My client is looking to offer an Excellent Salary + On-Call + Comprehensive Company Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Healthcare + Excellent Career Opportunities!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens + On-Call
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-10-07 13:14:55 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- SQL Server Database Administrator - Business Systems DBA
- Test Issues Analyst – ISEB or ISTQB / Test Assurance
- software Development Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Project Engineer - Servers
- Software Developer - C# - .NET - C++ - SQL Server - Programmer
- Test Manager - Test Assurance Lead - HP - Jira - ISEB - QA
- UX Designer - Interaction Designer - User Flows - Design - UI
- Online Software Support Analyst - Web Platform Support Analyst
- SECURITY BUSINESS PARTNER – NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- E2E Integration Architect
- Telephony Platforms Engineer – AWS Environment
- Network Engineer – CCNA / Juniper / Cisco
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- IT Support Technician - 1st Line - AD - Windows - Server - ITIL
- Telephony Engineer - Platform Specialist - Amazon Connect - AWS
- Head of Sales – Head of Field Sales - Telecoms - UC - PBX
- IT Solution Architect – TOGAF Systems Architect - Poole
- Product Manager - UC - Telecoms - Connectivity - Voice
- IT Support Engineer - 1st -2nd Line IT Support Engineer