Healthcare Assistant - Days
HCA - Days - Preston PR2
24 - 48 hrs per week
Salary: To £8.21 / hr weekdays and £8.25 / hr weekends dependent upon experience
Our client is a family owned company that has been established since 1991.
They own and operate seven high quality nursing and residential care homes, on five sites, in Merseyside and Lancashire.
The company prides itself in being able to offer residents the ability to retain their own individuality in the atmosphere of a 'home' rather than an 'institution'.
They also take pride in being both small enough to care and large enough to be able to care.
Their motto is "caring for our loved ones, like they cared for us "
An exciting opportunity has arisen for those in the care home field to join a long established and high quality provider as an HCA .Candidates will be suitably qualified ,and committed to offering the utmost in care across the region .In return they offer a very competitive rate of pay, a team environment, and the opportunity for the right individuals to make a difference to the lives of others
(2 years+) domiciliary care, nursing or residential care for the elderly experience in a care home & medication dispensing experience
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator