Developer (Microsoft .Net Stack)
Developer (Microsoft .Net Stack) - Darlington
Salary - £25k - £35k + Pension + Life Assurance + Flexible Working Hours
A leading global supplier of software systems is seeking a professional, experienced Senior Developer to join their team.
You will have a proven track record of software and website development utilising C#, SQL, and .NET stack.
Our client have over 30 years experience in software development and supplies a complete range of products backed by technical support and consulting services.
Their specialist teams combine chemistry, hazardous materials expertise, computer programming, quality assurance and project management skills that deliver the most efficient and user-friendly systems available.
The successful applicant will be based in there newly refurbished, spacious, modern offices.
As a Developer you will be a passionate software engineer with experience developing web- or desktop-based applications.
You will contribute to the ongoing design of our client's application architecture as well having a creative input into the look and feel of their applications.
The work will be a mixture of improvements to legacy software on the .NET Framework stack, as well as greenfield projects on the .NET Core stack.
You will be a keen problem-solver, with the ability to investigate, understand and resolve issues (whether working alone or as part of a team) using strong communication skills and attention to detail.
The company will provide you with the tools and hardware to work efficiently; they use Visual Studio 2019 with ReSharper, and regularly review tools that can enhance the development experience.
Our client believe in continual learning and aim to support ongoing skill development.
Friday afternoons are set aside for training, and all developers receive access to Pluralsight.
The company also send some of their developers to conferences such as NDC London each year.
Our client recognise how important it is to
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator