Dual Fuel Engineer
Dual Fuel Engineer - Bournemouth
Our well established client has 30 years experience in the energy efficiency and metering industry.
With access to over 1,500 engineers to install Dual Fuel Smart Meters across the United Kingdom, this will allow their clients to track their customers energy usage in Live time, at an install cost that is fully inclusive of First Time visits, andensuring that the Smart Meter install programme is delivered in the most cost effective way that is commercially viable.
What they offer
? 34k basic
? quarterly bonus system
? retention bonus of £2000 for a completed years' service.
Also offer £750 to one engineer every quarter for an outstanding performer.
? Full Uniform
? Development Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
Installing smart electric and gas meters in line with company and industry standards.
Dealing competently with domestic customers and providing positive information on the benefits of metering.
Keep to daily call lists and ensuring stock is managed from central distribution point.
Completing testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice, fully reinstating appliances after job completion.
Achieving and exceeding work performance targets and adhering to health and safety procedures.
Completing and maintaining documentation and online booking system as required.
Skills and Qualifications REQUIRED
Dual Fuel Engineering Qualification (Ccm1+ net1 or cma1)
Work experience as Dual Fuel Engineer
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to p
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator