Country Manager - German / Austria
Country Manager - Germany/Austria | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | iGaming | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Country Manager - Germany/Austria to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The Country Manager - Germany/Austria will focus on the development of marketing strategies for Germany/Austria.
You will also be the main contact between different company channels and the Customers, to ensure they are getting the best holistic online casino experience.
Country Manager - Germany/Austria Responsibilities:
- Customer acquisition, conversion and retention, with focus on revenue generation
- Manage, plan and execute all marketing & sales activities for the local markets to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets.
Evaluate and follow-up on said deals and partnerships, ongoing and after campaigns
- Budgets, business plans, marketing plan and economic follow-up for the targeted markets, together with any other reporting
- Work across the full player/user journey, establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player on boarding, retention and yield
- Create tailor-made targeted marketing campaigns/promotions/events
- Working across departments with other Country Managers to capture and optimize synergies with other markets
- Actively manage a full marketing and brand strategy, ensuring an optimal marketing mix to enhance player acquisitions to improve the ROI and further establish the brand in your designated territory
- Take responsibility for the annual budget planning
- Be the representative of the company within the targeted markets, when it comes to dealing with major customers, partners and professional associations
- Manage and executing digital marketing campaigns through the different acquisition channels
Country Manager - Germany/Austria Requirements:
- Fluency in German ( Written and Spoken ) is essential
- Experience as a Country Manager in the German/Austrian region within the iGaming industry is essential
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable about digital media and 360° Marketing
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication & leadership skills
- Proactive approach in day-to-day tasks
Our client has a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector.
They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people.
It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours.
English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem.
Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild.
You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Gaming | Germany | Country Manager | Austria | Malta | iGaming | DACH | Deutsche
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Payroll Executive
- HR Generalist - (Swedish)
- Systems Administrator
- Manager - Private Clients
- Head of Gaming Product
- DevOps Security Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- Python Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Audit Manager - BAG
- Tax Senior
- Audit and Accounts Senior
- Audit Manager
- VAT Manager
- Accounts and Audit Manager (Qualified)
- Corporate Tax Manager/Assistant Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager/Assistant Manager
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)