Estimator : u.P.V.C. Windows and Doors
Estimator - u.P.V.C.
Windows and Doors - Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive dependent upon experience
Our client is a premium supplier of fenestration into the modular leisure industry based in South Yorkshire.
Their growth and development into other business areas has created a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced estimator to join the office based team.
The estimator will act as the hub for information passing between the external sales team, the client, and office- based functions.
From a u.P.V.C.
windows and doors background you will have demonstrable experience in the preparation of estimates for fenestration projects and also a high degree of customer care.
You will be confident, self-organised, and have the communications skills to deal with both the clients and all internal departments.
? Prepare budgets and cost estimates for new contracts
? Setting up customers on the internal database system
? Ensuring any required samples are sent out and followed up with the customer/client.
? Following up quotes and keeping existing contracts up to date, including making amendments, providing new cost estimates, and maintaining communication with the client
? Ensuring that new customers/products are handled correctly through the business processes
? Working to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimates; focus on maximising profit, value added sale, and customer satisfaction, whilst minimising any potential risks to the company
? Prepare detailed, well-written proposals for each client, adhering to client guidelines while offering competitive and comprehensive estimates, including supplementary documentation
? Maintain relationships with existing clients keeping a sales-minded attitude, and seek out and build relationships with new clients
? Keep detailed records of all estimate documentation for future reference
? Prepare and submit reporting documenta
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Application Support & Development (Legal Insurance)
- UX / Service Designer (Creative/Product)
- Snr Service Designer (UX/Creative/Product)
- Head of UX and Design
- Snr Ad Ops Manager, Technical : (RTB/Video Ad Tech/TV)
- Head of UX (Design/User Research)
- Snr Technical Solutions/Product Manager : (Programmatic/Video/TV/AdOps)
- Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS/Apache/Bash/Node/SQL)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER
- Finance & Operations Manager
- Forest Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Installations Technology Engineer
- Sales Administrator
- Credit Control Manager
- Editions Production Manager - Art Services
- ONLINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Image & Licensing Coordinator