Infrastructure Technical Architect - Designs - VMware - Azure
Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect - Technical Architect Consultant - HLD - LLD - Infrastructure - SAN - Azure - O365 - VMware - Hyper-V - Excellent Salary + Company Benefits - Glasgow - Home Based - Required by a market leading IT Support and Network Services organisation based in the Glasgow location.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect - Home Based Technical Architect Consultant to manage Enterprise Level customers as they deliver against their IT strategy.
- Technical Architect will provide detailed designs and guidance on various aspects of infrastructure solutions
- Producing high level and low-level designs, and providing guidance and support for transition, transformation and delivery on a variety of initiatives i.e.
SAN Migrations, Cloud Integration and Desktop Transformation Technologies such as VDI and application virtualisation
- Responsible for the design of an integrated technical solution across all streams of a project or small programme
- Expertise in reviewing and creating design documents as a SME for infrastructure solutions
- Technical Architect with experience in technical designs, configuration and implementation expertise within large-scale transformations and migrations
- Expertise in two or more of the core Microsoft Products (AD, SQL Server, SCCM, Hyper-V, Exchange), VMware or Citrix in a highly resilient environment is desirable
So, if you are an experienced Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect - Technical Architect Consultant and are fully versed in Infrastructure Architecture I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of Technical Design and Implementations experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an Excellent Salary + Benefits that include Pension, Healthcare, Remote Working + Fantastic Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Infrastructure Technical Architect - Technical Architect Consultant role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens + Remote Working
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-12 07:01:37 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Quality Engineer
- Java Developer - Software Engineer - Java - TDD - Agile
- Java Developer - Java Programmer
- Java Developer - Java Programmer
- Senior Network Engineer - Cisco,Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CISCO / JUNIPER - CCNA
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - Infrastructure - VMware
- Dreamweaver Web Developer - Dreamweaver Front End Developer
- IT Service Desk & Project Support Analyst
- Linux Systems Administrator - Linux Engineer - Kent
- Technical Services Manager - ITIL v3 / v4
- Infrastructure Technical Architect - Designs - VMware - Azure
- Application Support Analyst -1st & 2nd Line Application Support
- IT Sales Consultant - Software Sales - BDM - Telesales - IT
- IT Support Technician - 1st / 2nd Line - Windows - AD - Server
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect - SQL / SCCM
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Information Security Manager - ISO27001 - JSP - Def Con - Risks