Graduate Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving
Graduate Data Analyst - Data Collector - Data Support Analyst - Data Analyst - Databases - Problem Solving - Analytical - Mathematical - Scientific - MS Office - Word - Excel - Outlook - Redhill - Surrey - £22,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits required by an expanding Utilities Organisation based near to the Redhill, Surrey location.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Data Analyst - Data Support Analyst to join an Established and rapidly Expanding Provider of Energy Data Services that have been helping customers to eliminate their energy waste for over 30 years!
Data Collector and Analyst - Graduate Data Analyst will has exceptional customer service skills and experience in maximising operational efficiency and ensure all team key performance targets are met.
Monitoring and validating of utility data, problem solving, liaising and resolving utility data collection issues
Actively support the collection of accurate data within critical times lines and agreed SLA's
Ensure data is delivered in accordance with the team's published service levels
Data Collector will participate in data collection and associated activities
Ideally, you will hold either a recent A level or Degree and have studied scientific / mathematical subjects
Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
Graduate Data Analyst with confidence in use of departmental computer systems/databases
If you are an experienced Graduate Data Analyst - Data Analyst with either an A Level or Degree Scientific or Mathematical background (with a good level of literacy) I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to reward the successful candidate a salary of up to £22,000 pa + Benefits that include Pension, Free Massages, Social Activities to name a few and Excellent Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Data Analyst - Data Collector - Graduate Data Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-13 15:26:27 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Business Analyst – Business Process Analyst - Change - PRINCE2
- IT Sales Representative - Telesales - IT Sales - New Business
- Database Developer - SQL - SSIS/SSRS - .NET - Programmer
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- IT Support Technician - Onsite Engineer -1st/2nd Line
- Technical Support Engineer - Systems Support - Troubleshoot
- Software Engineer - Programmer - .NET - VB.NET - Web - HTML
- Service Desk Manager - IT Technical Manager - Network - ITIL
- Field Support Engineer – Field Technician - AD - Network
- Embedded Software Engineer - C / C++ - Qt - Linux - Web
- IT Support Technician - 1st / 2nd Line - Windows - AD - Server
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Python - Laravel - Senior
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- Information Security Analyst - Security Operations
- Senior Network Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Network Engineer
- Information Security Manager
- Globus Support Developer - T24, Support Developer