Web Designer / Web Graphic Designer / Web Developer
Web Designer / Web Graphic Designer / Web Developer / Front End Web Developer required for an initial short 2 - 3 week term contract assignment, with part time opportunities.
There would then be longer term ad hoc prospects for contract work for our Client based in Redhill, Surrey.
We are seeking an experienced Web Designer / Web Graphic Designer / Developer / Front End Web Developer with a proven track record in designing and developing commercial business to business websites.
The ideal candidate will have excellent Graphic Design skills having built up an impressive portfolio of website design and web creation gained in the B2B sector.
The main technical skills required are:
- Adobe Creative Suite - CS6 (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, InDesign etc)
- Experience with designing microsites with good team work & communication skills.
- Experience of working with social media platforms i.e.
Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Experience of using content libraries such as Shutterstock.
This Web Designer / Web Graphic Designer / Web Developer / Front End Web Developer assignment's focus will involve re-designing and creating concepts for my Clients current B2B websites.
Based in their Redhill office you will be provided with a detailed functional specification together with access to a large artwork library.
The contract calls for good communication skills and time management skills as you will work closely with my Client's staff in order to develop a fresh dynamic web presence.
This will include redesigning their current sites including creating new layouts with necessary graphic/images prior to testing and uploading content to the site etc.
There will be then long term opportunities to provide ad hoc support and development work as my Client has plans to expand their web & Social media presence over the next 12 months.
This could also suit a seasoned Web Designer / Web Graphic Designer / Web Developer / Front End Web Developer who is seeking part time contract web development work.
The initial contract calls for high attention to detail and good design flair and a previous track record / portfolio of websites in different industries or commercial sectors.
Ideally you will have SEO (search engine optimisation) and any experience of producing related marketing materials will be a bonus.
The initial contract will be 2-3 weeks but will lead on to further web work for the right person.
My Client is paying between £175 - £225 per day and ideally seeking someone to undertake this on a full time contract basis but would consider contractors seeking part-time Web Designer / Web Developer work.
If this sounds like the Web Designer / Web Graphic Designer / Web Developer / Front End Web Developer assignment for you then please email David Broster your up to date CV together with your availability, daily rate (banding if possible) and at least 3 example url's as soon as possible.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2-3 weeks
- Rate: £175 - £225 per day + Possible extension
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-18 11:03:19 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Linux Systems Administrator - Linux Engineer - Kent
- Technical Services Manager - ITIL v3 / v4
- Infrastructure Technical Architect - Designs - VMware - Azure
- Application Support Analyst -1st & 2nd Line Application Support
- IT Sales Consultant - Software Sales - BDM - Telesales - IT
- IT Support Technician - 1st / 2nd Line - Windows - AD - Server
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect - SQL / SCCM
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Information Security Manager - ISO27001 - JSP - Def Con - Risks
- IT Project Manager - Data Centre Cloud Migration
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL
- Systems Administrator - Server Technical Support - IT Engineer
- Linux Wintel Systems Administrator - Linux Wintel Engineer
- Buyer – Assistant Buyer - Promotional Merchandise - Far East
- Head of Sales – Head of Field Sales - Telecoms - UC - PBX
- Network Engineer - MPLS - Firewalls - Cisco - Juniper - Lead
- Java Developer - Software Engineer - Java - TDD - Agile
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER