Water Hygiene Engineer
Water Hygiene Engineer 20k-24k + overtime + company van
My Client provides comprehensive compliance solutions in all aspects of water & air management.
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer to cover London & the South East.
, To act as a surveyor of air and water quality on behalf of the company, carrying out various assessments for compliance at client premises throughout the UK.
- Legionella in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8
- Ventilation (BS EN 15780)
, To establish statutory compliance and benchmark systems against the industry recognised standards as appropriate.
, Liaise with customers, or their designated representatives, and agree an appropriate plan of action if non-conformances are identified.
Job Specific Functions
, Liaising with clients/customers to arrange site visits, details of work etc.
, Excellent time management to ensure works are carried out at and within the scheduled timings.
, Organising appropriate equipment necessary for the tasks in hand, and ensuring all equipment is functional and within calibration limits
, Carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks for the adequate control of Legionella bacteria;
- Temperature monitoring of water services (plant and distribution)
- Shower clean / descaling
- Water services plant inspection (i.e.
cold water storage tanks, calorifiers etc.)
- Thermostatic mixer valve inspection and servicing
- Water sampling for microbiological analysis
- Facilitate surveying team for clean and disinfection of water services plant
, Strong technical knowledge on hot and cold domestic water systems
, Ability to look beyond the scope of works to identify potential non-conformances.
, Carry out Ventilation Surveys in accordance to BS EN 15780 / TR19 (training provided)
, Arrange travel where necessary, to and from clients' sites
, Carry out assigned tasks in accordance to company method statements and procedures
, Liaising with client/site personnel with regards to work progress/issues
, Ensuring any progress issues or problems on site are communicated to the office immediately
, All site findings and recommendations to be recorded in full, via the use of a Digital Compliance System (Geopal and AquaAdept)
, Representing the company and promoting a professional image in the market place
, Setting a good and professional example to others and ensure that customers and staff are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner
, Ensuring adherence to company procedures
, Liaising with the sales team on important site issues and remedial works required
, Supporting other members of the surveying team when possible
, Mobile telephone
, Company vehicle and fuel card
, Vehicle recovery service contract
, Survey kit (torch, thermometer with temperature probe attachments, tape measure, general tools, ladder)
, PPE (protective footwear, high visibility vest, hard hat, safety glasses, ear protection, dust/legionella mask, protective overalls)
, On the job Training as required
, Health and Safety Training as required
You will be a confident and practical individual with good attention to detail and the ability to work alone or within a team.
An understanding of the tasks required to be completed, and willingness to complete the work assigned to a high standard.
If problems arise on site, they must be able to identify and communicate these concerns to relevant parties, in a clear and concise manner.
The candidate should also possess good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be good with personal time management, well presented, IT literate and have sound mathematical skills.
A driving licence is essential.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Security Engineer - Berkshire
- Fire And Security Engineer - Oxford
- Fire And Security Engineer - Oxford
- BMS Service Engineer - South East
- Fire Alarm Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Trainee Gas Appliances Engineer - Northampton (£26,000)
- Emergency Lighting and AOV Service Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Trainee Gas Appliances Engineer - Brighton (£26,000)
- Trainee Gas Appliances Engineer - Gloucester (£26,000)
- Security Systems Sales Executive - Berkshire/Surrey
- Autoclave Engineer - London Up to £34K
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Oxfordshire
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilizers Engineer - London/Home Counties
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £27K
- Security Systems Engineer - Kent
- Telematics/Auto Electrician/Tracking Systems Engineer - Surrey
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Birmingham To Leeds
- Pest Control Technician Berkshire
- Asbestos Surveyor - Glasgow