UI / UX Designer
UI/UX Designer | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a UI/UX Designer to join a new exciting Gaming company in Gibraltar.
It is an amazing opportunity to be part of innovative and pioneering company.
This is an exciting early opportunity to join a fast-growing team with future career options while the company is growing.
Our client is looking for ambitious and talented people who want to build the next big social gaming operator and have an influence on setting up a new business.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits are included
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Define and lead the companies and products Corporate Identity.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs.
- Convey design ideas via wireframes and user flows.
- Collaborate closely with product and development teams.
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- Online portfolio demonstrating user-centered design solutions for mobile and desktop.
Portfolio should include wireframes/storyboards, interactive flows, screenshots and design specs.
- Practical experience creating functional prototypes to test design ideas, sing Flinto, Framer or other prototyping tool.
- Lottery, casino or social casino gaming experience is required.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other design tools.
- Experience with Material Design.
- Comfortable writing in HTML and CSS.
- Capable to create simple animations via CSS or SVG.
- Our client is looking innovative leaders who could fit a start-up philosophy.
We are driven by our passion for maximum growth, perfect is good, done is better, we grow leaders, not hire managers.
We create memorable moments for our customers.
We positively surprise our customers with everything we do.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
UX/UI designer | Web designer | User interface | User experience | Gaming | Gibraltar |
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Account Manager (Swedish)
- CRM Retention Specialist - Spain
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Accounts Senior
- VAT/TAX Trainee
- Arabic Speaking Media Buyer/Affiliate Manager
- BI Manager
- Operational Risk Analyst
- Customer Service Agent
- Payroll Executive
- Tax Manager - Advisory (SDLT and Property)
- Corporate Tax Director
- Audit Senior
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Trainee
- Personal Tax Manager
- Outsourcing Manager - London
- Semi-senior or Senior Tax
- Accounts Assistant