Water Hygiene Engineer
My Client is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
They have enjoyed significant and continued success, and have grown to become one of the UK's foremost specialist partners in the marketplace, with a proven track record of delivering multi-disciplined, innovative and client/site-specific legionella control schemes.
As part of their ongoing expansion programme they have a requirement to recruit a number of Service Engineers to join their existing team.
The role would suit someone who has good communication skills, is ambitious and keen to improve their existing knowledge and capabilities with aspirations to further their career.
Closed system analysis
Cooling tower system analysis and treatment
Chlorine dioxide analysis
Temperature monitoring and general HSG274/water hygiene tasks
CWS Tank inspection and report
Water Sample collection for laboratory analysis
Surveying of new sites to enable tenders to be prepared
Assisting the Account Management team with EHO and/or client meetings
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an Analytical Service role with specific involvement in water treatment and water hygiene programmes within the commercial and industrial water sectors, including monitoring and analysis of cooling tower, closed water and domestic water systems.
The candidates should be familiar with the requirements of HSG274 and BSRIA BG50.
A full driving licence is required.
The successful candidates will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of; competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme, Private Healthcare cover, contributory pension scheme, regular refresher training, all necessary communications equipment and annual paid holiday entitlement.
Relevant, necessary training will be given to the right person.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Refrigeration Engineer
- Mobility & Hospital Equipment Installation Engineer
- Air Conditioning Installation Engineer
- Audio Visual Sales Consultant- London - £45,000
- Electrical Crane Engineer - Lincolnshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Oxfordshire/Berkshire
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Birmingham To Leeds
- Telematics/Auto Electrician/Tracking Systems Engineer - Surrey
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilizers Engineer - London/Home Counties
- Security Systems Engineer - Kent
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £27K
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Oxfordshire
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Edinburgh
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Cambridgeshire
- Water Treatment Engineer - Kent
- Hot Tub Technician - South East Of England
- Autoclave Engineer - London Up to £34K
- Commercial Laundry Engineer - Stockton-on-Tees