Cloud Technical Architect - Technical Designs - VMware - Azure
Cloud Technical Architect - Technical Architect - Technical Consultant - HLD - LLD - Designs - Infrastructure - Azure - O365 - VMware - Hyper-V - Excellent Salary + Company Benefits - Glasgow - Home Based - Required by a market leading IT Support and Network Services organisation based in the Glasgow location.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect - Home Based Technical Consultant to manage Enterprise Level customers as they deliver against their IT strategy.
- Technical Architect will provide detailed designs and guidance on various aspects of infrastructure solutions
- Producing high level and low-level designs, and providing guidance and support for transition, transformation and delivery on a variety of initiatives i.e.
SAN Migrations, Cloud Integration and Desktop Transformation Technologies such as VDI and application virtualisation
- Responsible for the design of an integrated technical solution across all streams of a project or small programme
- Expertise in reviewing and creating design documents as a SME for infrastructure solutions
- Technical Architect with experience in technical designs, configuration and implementation expertise within large-scale transformations and migrations
- Expertise in two or more of the core Microsoft Products (AD, SQL Server, SCCM, Hyper-V, Exchange), VMware or Citrix in a highly resilient environment is desirable
So, if you are an experienced Technical Architect - Cloud Technical Architect - Technical Consultant and are fully versed in Infrastructure Architecture I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of Technical Design and Implementations experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an Excellent Salary + Benefits that include Pension, Healthcare, Remote Working + Fantastic Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Technical Architect - Technical Consultant role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens + Remote Working
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-21 09:08:35 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGER – SAM / SNOW SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Senior Web Front End Developer - Senior Front End Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator - DevOps - AWS - Cloud - Networks
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure , Office 365, Azure
- Firmware Manager – Embedded Firmware Manager - Firmware Design
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- Cloud Engineer - DevOps - GCP - AWS - Azure - Terraform - Cloud
- Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving - Graduate
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- FIRMWARE MANAGER – Embedded – Software/Hardware
- Senior BI Analyst – Tableau – Power BI – OO - Python – R - SQL
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Security Analyst – Project Security Assurance Analyst
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect