BI Analyst - Business Intelligence - Reporting - SSIS - SQL
Business Intelligence Analyst - BI Analyst - Business Analyst - Business Analytics - Business Intelligence - MS SQL - SSIS - SSRS - ETL - SQL - Data Cleansing - Reporting - Tableau - Power BI - Reading - Berkshire - Excellent Salary + Benefits + Remote Working Opportunities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Intelligence Analyst - BI Analyst to join an Established and Innovative Organisation that are part of an Award Winning IT Consultancy.
The BI Analyst - Business Analyst will act as the key link between the customer and the team, ensuring requirements are translated accurately and insight is given on the reporting that is produced, developing new products and propositions and ensuring quality and governance are at a high level.
Delivering high quality reports in visualisation applications e.g.
Tableau, Power BI, Sisense etc.
BI Analyst will deliver technical reporting based on best practice, experience and similar projects
Deliver training and BI introduction sessions to internal and external BI service users
Direct experience in business analytics with a good understanding of SQL, ETL and Data Warehouse
Analytical background with understanding of and passion for current trends in analytics/data science/big data
Business Intelligence Analyst will have excellent communication skills
Experience in programming languages and databases i.e.
MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL processes
My client is looking for the Business Intelligence Analyst - BI Analyst - Business Analyst to join an in house team based in their offices in Reading, Berkshire and are looking to reward the successful candidate a Competitive Salary + Remote Working Opportunities and Excellent Opportunities for Training and Career Progression.
I am currently recruiting for this Business Intelligence Analyst - BI Analyst - Business Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens + Remote Working Opportunities
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-21 11:01:16 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGER – SAM / SNOW SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Senior Web Front End Developer - Senior Front End Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator - DevOps - AWS - Cloud - Networks
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure , Office 365, Azure
- Firmware Manager – Embedded Firmware Manager - Firmware Design
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- Cloud Engineer - DevOps - GCP - AWS - Azure - Terraform - Cloud
- Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving - Graduate
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- FIRMWARE MANAGER – Embedded – Software/Hardware
- Senior BI Analyst – Tableau – Power BI – OO - Python – R - SQL
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Security Analyst – Project Security Assurance Analyst
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect