Systems Analyst - Business Systems Analyst - Excel - SQL
Systems Analyst - Business Systems Analyst - Trainee Systems Analyst - Performance Analyst - Excel - Database - SQL - Programming - Training - Redhill - Surrey - £25,000pa + Excellent Benefits to work for my successful and expanding Utilities Organisation based near to the Redhill, Surrey location.
My client is a Rapidly Expanding and Established Independent Provider of Energy Data Services and following a period of growth is looking for a Business Systems Analyst - Trainee Systems Analyst - Systems Analyst who has a technical mindset and strong problem solver.
Tasked to assist the manager in finding within certain internal systems where the problems lie and come up with temporary and permanent solutions.
- Systems Analyst tasked to build and test interim solutions to elevate workload of other departments
- Monitor, analyse and improve system interactions throughout the business against agreed objectives
- Supporting users/developers/testers during the process and provide internal training to uses of these systems
- Strong educational background in Maths / Science / Engineering / Computing etc.
- Ability to understand and explain complex issues
- Systems Analyst will be a confident communicator with ability to deliver technical training
- Excellent EXCEL background and if you have any SQL, VBA or VB.NET that would also be advantageous
So, if you are a Systems Analyst - Business Systems Analyst - Performance Analyst - Trainee Systems Analyst I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for your Excel and Problem Solving background my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £25,000 pa + Excellent Benefits package that includes Pension, Holiday Extra, Free Massages and fantastic career and training opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for the Systems Analyst - Business Systems Analyst - Trainee Systems Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £25000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-22 07:01:35 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGER – SAM / SNOW SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Senior Web Front End Developer - Senior Front End Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator - DevOps - AWS - Cloud - Networks
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure , Office 365, Azure
- Firmware Manager – Embedded Firmware Manager - Firmware Design
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- Cloud Engineer - DevOps - GCP - AWS - Azure - Terraform - Cloud
- Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving - Graduate
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- FIRMWARE MANAGER – Embedded – Software/Hardware
- Senior BI Analyst – Tableau – Power BI – OO - Python – R - SQL
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Security Analyst – Project Security Assurance Analyst
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect