Technical Architect - Consultancy - Azure - Designs - VMware
Technical Architect - Technical Consultant - Infrastructure Technical Architect - Technical Architect Consultant - High Level Designs - Consultancy - Infrastructure - Azure - Cloud - VMware - Hyper-V - Excellent Salary + Company Benefits - Flexible Location - required working for a market leading Network Specialist organisation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Architect - Technical Consultant to manage Enterprise Level customers as they deliver against their IT strategy.
You will be located out of the nearest UK client sites, with some travel to customer and other sites.
- Technical Architect will work with operational and project teams to provide detailed designs and guidance on various aspects of cloud infrastructure solutions
- Producing high level and low-level designs, and providing guidance and support for transition, transformation and delivery on a variety of initiatives i.e.
SAN Migrations, Cloud Integration and Desktop Transformation Technologies
- Extensive Cloud experience, particularly in MS Azure
- Expertise in core MS Products in the following: Hyper-V, Exchange, VMware, AD, Citrix, Lync or SQL Server
- Proven experience of reviewing and creating design documents as a SME for infrastructure solutions
- Technical Architect with strong knowledge with infrastructure architecture
So, if you are an experienced Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect - Technical Architect Consultant and are fully versed in Infrastructure Architecture I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of Technical Design and Implementations experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an Excellent Salary + Company Benefits that include Pension, Healthcare + Fantastic Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Infrastructure Technical Architect - Technical Architect Consultant role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-22 07:01:42 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Cyber Security Specialist - SOC - SIEM - OWASP - ITIL
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGER – SAM / SNOW SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Senior Web Front End Developer - Senior Front End Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator - DevOps - AWS - Cloud - Networks
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure , Office 365, Azure
- Firmware Manager – Embedded Firmware Manager - Firmware Design
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- Cloud Engineer - DevOps - GCP - AWS - Azure - Terraform - Cloud
- Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving - Graduate
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- FIRMWARE MANAGER – Embedded – Software/Hardware
- Senior BI Analyst – Tableau – Power BI – OO - Python – R - SQL
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Security Analyst – Project Security Assurance Analyst