Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Senior Production Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer - Manufacturing Plant Engineer - Factory Engineer - Production line Engineer - Engineering Specialist - for a major international Company based at the East Sussex site
I am seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer - Manufacturing Plant Engineer - Factory Engineer - Production line Engineer - Engineering Specialist ideally from a medical, defence, electronics or aerospace background.
You should have either an electronics / small parts assembly design fixtures background and able to analyse and resolve complex manufacturing and processing problems.
This position will provide knowledge and leadership to plant engineering on data driven problem solving techniques.
When not working on the above key objectives, this position will support identifying and implementing Cost Savings Projects, Manufacturing Best Practices and Next Generation Technologies.
You should possess the skills to design, implement and validate solutions over a wide variety of Assembly processes including vision inspection, bonding, moulding and marking, basic robotics, assembly equipment updates as well as design and development of new assembly and poke yoke fixtures.
This position will require a knowledgeable and highly skilled individual with solid hands on Manufacturing Problem solving and Process Development experience.
The candidate should be very knowledge in Lean / Six Sigma and Design of Experiments, with a demonstrated record of using these skills to solve a wide variety of manufacturing problems and familiar with the PFMEA process.
You will require Competency with ACAD or 3-D modelling and working knowledge Microsoft Project, Excel, MiniTab, CAD and Dash Boarding software.
As you might expect this role would suit someone who Strong verbal and written communication skills and good time management skills to work on numerous projects simultaneously
If you are an Manufacturing Engineer - Manufacturing Plant Engineer - Factory Engineer - Production line Engineer - Engineering Specialist from an electronics / small parts assembly design fixtures background and looking for a new role in - East Sussex then apply today.
My client will pay a very competitive salary and has an excellent benefits package which fits this major international and well respected company.
- Rate: £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-22 10:29:11 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGER – SAM / SNOW SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Senior Web Front End Developer - Senior Front End Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator - DevOps - AWS - Cloud - Networks
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure , Office 365, Azure
- Firmware Manager – Embedded Firmware Manager - Firmware Design
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- Cloud Engineer - DevOps - GCP - AWS - Azure - Terraform - Cloud
- Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving - Graduate
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- FIRMWARE MANAGER – Embedded – Software/Hardware
- Senior BI Analyst – Tableau – Power BI – OO - Python – R - SQL
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Security Analyst – Project Security Assurance Analyst
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect