IT Systems Administrator - Windows Server IT Technical Support
IT Systems Administrator - Windows Server IT Technical Support - Microsoft Systems Administrator - IT Systems Engineer - Server Support - Windows Server Support Analyst - Microsoft Systems Support sought for my Client's Microsoft Server and PC Systems based new spacious offices close to Maidstone, Kent.
The role with a leading Company in the IT & Technology sector pays a starting salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
I am are seeking a IT Systems Administrator - Windows Server IT Technical Support - Microsoft Systems Administrator - IT Systems Engineer - Server Support - Windows Server Support Analyst - Microsoft Systems Support whose in-house duties covering both windows Server Infrastructure server and PC Desktop systems and support.
You will also be involved in the development of my clients existing in-house expertise so that this can be translated into services.
This role would suit someone who enjoys working within a team environment but is also comfortable in undertaking solo projects.
The key experience sought include:
- Experience of MS Server2012/Server2016 deployment and administration.
- Experience of Active Directory (AD) including DFS, Kereberos, DNS, WSUS, LDAP, RADIUS, User/Group Policy, Terminal Services etc.
- Strong PC Desktop windows 7/8/10 Profession experience plus Ms Office 2013/2016.
- Good Messaging systems experience i.e.
- VMware5.5+ deployment and administration.
- Infrastructure server services.
Standalone guest systems (Linux and Windows) on ESXi which run services used by the network (eg: DNS, RADIUS, NMS).
- Proprietary network VM experience (e.g.
virtualised routers, firewalls).
If you have any of the following experience it would be a bonus:
- Relevant VMware5.5+ deployment and administration.
- RHCSA/RHCE, LFCS/LFCE, CompTIA Linux+, or SCE certification or an active VCP/VCAP or MCSA/MCSE certification.
- Microsoft GP or similar ERP IT support experience.
- Azure admin ministration or Network monitoring servers.
On a day to day basis this will include:
- Day to day responsibility for all in-house IT systems.
- Build, install and configure desktop PC's, laptops and related peripherals.
- Implement new hardware, software and network systems.
- Define hardware specification for servers, manage hosted environments including system dimensioning and capacity management.
- Manage internal systems security including patching, anti-virus and back-up systems.
- Ensure that the Information Security policy is adhered to and reflected in IT systems including reporting any potential breach of information security within the company.
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Support the development of internal systems and processes to ensure that the business can comply with the relevant ISO standards and provide support in preparation of IT related policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Submit timely and regular reports to management on the operational health of the IT Systems.
This role is based in modern offices close to Maidstone but due to its Office location it is best you are a car driver or live close to Maidstone as some public transport routes are not ‘commuter friendly'.
However there are plenty of on-site car parking and facilities as you would expect from such a growing company working in the IT & Technology sector.
If you are an experienced IT Systems Administrator - Windows Server IT Technical Support - Microsoft Systems Administrator - IT Systems Engineer - Server Support - Windows Server Support Analyst - Microsoft Systems Support t with Windows Server and desktop experience looking for a career move then this position based close to Maidstone, Kent could be for you.
It is paying a base salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 per annum + bens.
It also offers good prospects and an excellent spacious working environment.
Please contact me with your CV for a swift response.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-22 16:04:16 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGER – SAM / SNOW SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Senior Web Front End Developer - Senior Front End Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator - DevOps - AWS - Cloud - Networks
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure , Office 365, Azure
- Firmware Manager – Embedded Firmware Manager - Firmware Design
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- Cloud Engineer - DevOps - GCP - AWS - Azure - Terraform - Cloud
- Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving - Graduate
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- FIRMWARE MANAGER – Embedded – Software/Hardware
- Senior BI Analyst – Tableau – Power BI – OO - Python – R - SQL
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Security Analyst – Project Security Assurance Analyst
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect