IT Solutions Manager - Infrastructure Design & Delivery
IT infrastructure Manager - Infrastructure Solutions Design Manager - IT Systems Architect Manager - IT Design & Architect Manager - Microsoft Solutions Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and Design Manager is required by my client based on the Hampshire / Dorset border close to Poole paying up to circa £54,600 per annum + bens.
My client are looking for a IT infrastructure Manager - Infrastructure Solutions Design Manager - IT Systems Architect Manager - IT Design & Architect Manager - Microsoft Solutions Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and Design Manager with a strong Microsoft Technology Stack and Cisco technical background with appropriate qualifications/experience with excellent stakeholder management experience.
If you are also Prince2 foundation certified so much the better as you will need strong technology background, able to design solutions and manage a technical team to be responsible for the delivery of my Client's new IT Infrastructure projects.
I must stress this is not a IT service delivery manager position but one focusing on the design and delivery of new IT Infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the delivery of new IT infrastructure, providing leadership and direction on the tactical use of technology to achieve business goals within the Technology Governance.
- To act as design authority for new IT infrastructure working within the agreed Technology strategy and architecture
- To promote close working relationships with the business at all times and to engage with business stakeholders at all levels on all projects / developments, acting as an ambassador for the IT department and adding value by promoting IT services
- Responsible for the IT Solutions Infrastructure Team, prioritising workload, plans and coordinates tasks and projects, monitoring work activities, tracking and reviewing work progress, training and mentoring staff; assigning projects and areas of responsibility, establishing goals, and evaluating performance.
- Work with the Lead Architect to determine themes and trends and to identify opportunities for more efficient, optimisation or innovative technology approaches and solutions.
And to then drive the development of suitable prototypes in order to seek and assess the level of interest across the business and drive the subsequent development and adoption of any solution where clear business benefits will be obtained
I am looking for a IT infrastructure Manager - Infrastructure Solutions Design Manager - IT Systems Architect Manager - IT Design & Architect Manager - Microsoft Solutions Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and Design Manager with following experience:
- Significant experience of new infrastructure solutions design and implementation, in a primarily Microsoft Technology Stack & Cisco based environment
- To have a deep understanding of all, with a specialist knowledge of one, of the following infrastructure technologies; Microsoft datacentre environments, storage systems, messaging, storage networks and desktop environments
- Proven experience of having managed a small technical team working on new IT Infrastructure projects and achieving results by working collaboratively with others at all levels
- Capable of identifying and delivering innovative infrastructure solutions to business stakeholders as part of a wider technology team within the context of my client's infrastructure architecture.
This is very much a hands on role covering new IT infrastructure design and implementation involving stakeholder management as well as managing and working closely with your team of Architects.
If you are an experience IT infrastructure Manager - Infrastructure Solutions Design Manager - IT Systems Architect Manager - IT Design & Architect Manager - Microsoft Solutions Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and Design Manager my client are offer a starting salary of up to circa £54,600pa + benefits.
They also offer a great working environment located within modern well laid out offices based close Poole on the Dorset / Dorset border with update Microsoft Technology and the chance to work on plenty of new infrastructure projects.
Please forward your CV to me for an immediate response.
Why Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Negotiable + Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-22 16:20:58 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGER – SAM / SNOW SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Senior Web Front End Developer - Senior Front End Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator - DevOps - AWS - Cloud - Networks
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure , Office 365, Azure
- Firmware Manager – Embedded Firmware Manager - Firmware Design
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- Cloud Engineer - DevOps - GCP - AWS - Azure - Terraform - Cloud
- Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving - Graduate
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- FIRMWARE MANAGER – Embedded – Software/Hardware
- Senior BI Analyst – Tableau – Power BI – OO - Python – R - SQL
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Security Analyst – Project Security Assurance Analyst
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect