Banking IT Service Desk - Banking Systems Helpdesk - London
Banking IT Service Desk - Banking Systems Helpdesk - Desktop Support Analyst - 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line Banking Systems Support Analyst - PC Support - Banking Systems and Applications Helpdesk & Technical Support sought with good Windows 10, Office 365 + 2010 skills gained in a Financial Services environment.
This is for my West Central London Banking / Financial Services Sector client.
I am seeking a dynamic hands on 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line Banking Systems Support Analyst person who MUST have worked in or have a financial services background (e.g.
banking, insurance pensions, dealing room, trade floor, savings, assurance or investment etc).
You will be undertaking from 1st to 3rd support work and be joining an established IT Team to undertake 1st - 3rd Telephone, Desk-side Support and Remote Access Support duties covering:
- Windows 10 and Office 365 + 2010 support (both desk side, remote access and telephone)
- PC user set up and training
- Server, LAN and WAN infrastructure support
- eBanking system support
- Data Intelligence system support
- Mitel Voice over IP (VOIP) with IP voice recording setup and support
- Blackberry support
- Video Conferencing (Polycom) support
- Providing IT Security Administration
- HP Printer and Canon copier support
We are seeking a confident experienced hands on 1st / 2nd / 3rd Line Banking Systems Support Analyst who has excellent Windows 10 and Office 365 + 2010 (including strong Excel) and Data Intelligence products together with either Mitel telephone systems experience or Blackberry support experience and ideally both!
You should process has an excellent telephone manner and passion for user support and care.
There will some elements of multitasking as you will be undertaking a variety of work ranging from 1st / 2nd & 3rd line Service Desk to PC Support through to roll outs, special projects as well as new PC user set up and training.
Due to the nature of the role, it calls for an outgoing person with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys lots of interaction with users. You must have previously worked in a structured financial services environment, e.g.
banking, insurance pensions, dealing room, trade floor, savings, savings, assurance or investment etc to be considered for this position.
You will be working for an international financial services client who operate in bright and modern West Central London offices and are looking to reward this Banking Systems Help-desk & Desktop Support Analyst / IT Service Desk - a salary of between £31K - £31K + Great Benefit package.
If you are an out-going customer focused who enjoys lots of interaction with customers / end users and is also passionate about PC / Desktop Support / IT Service Desk then this role for a leading financial services organisation could be the role for you!
Why Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £31000 - £37000 per annum + + Banking Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-24 16:57:47 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Cyber Security Specialist - SOC - SIEM - OWASP - ITIL
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGER – SAM / SNOW SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Senior Web Front End Developer - Senior Front End Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator - DevOps - AWS - Cloud - Networks
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure , Office 365, Azure
- Firmware Manager – Embedded Firmware Manager - Firmware Design
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- Cloud Engineer - DevOps - GCP - AWS - Azure - Terraform - Cloud
- Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving - Graduate
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- FIRMWARE MANAGER – Embedded – Software/Hardware
- Senior BI Analyst – Tableau – Power BI – OO - Python – R - SQL
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Security Analyst – Project Security Assurance Analyst