Cloud Services Project Manager - Data Centre Migration IT
Cloud Services Project Manager - Data Centre Migration IT Project Manager - Cloud-Service Consolidation Project Manager - Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation Project Manager - IT Project Manager is required for my client who is based close to Poole, Dorset to join a project team who are responsible for the day to day delivery of a new Data Centre Migration project and multiple Cloud-based Consolidation / Optimisation technology projects.
This is an 18-month Fixed Term PAYE Role.
This FTC with having a salary of up to £54,600pa + Bens including a generous Pension Scheme.
I am looking for a Cloud Services Project Manager - Data Centre Migration IT Project Manager - Cloud-Service Consolidation Project Manager - Cloud Infrastructure Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation Project Manager - IT Project Manager to undertake DataCentre, Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation and Optimisation IT Projects. In short you need to have hands-on experience of leading Data Centre, Infrastructure and Cloud-Service Consolidation and Optimisation projects and someone who can make their project team as cohesive as possible, in order to deliver an excellent service to my client's business.
This work covers the full project lifecycle mainly using Waterfall from initial definition through to go- live and support ad then Agile for application projects.
This role involve working with internal business managers and stakeholders as well as in-house IT / Technology resources through managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
Undertake detailed project planning for all assigned projects to ensure delivery to cost, quality and time.
Manage and maintain their delivery plans, and ensure that individual project plans are up-to-date, appropriately resourced, and on-track.
Run daily stand-ups, and ensure follow-up engagement activities occur and manage and maintain RAID log, and ensure items receive appropriate attention.
Run Project Team meetings (prep and follow-up actions) and work closely with stakeholders to understand the organisation requirements for assigned projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes
I am looking for an experienced Cloud Services Project Manager - Data Centre Migration IT Project Manager who has the following skills:
Hands on experience of leading Data Centre, Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation and Optimisation Projects
Substantial experience in delivering large-scale project/programmes using both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
Experience in managing external IT suppliers and business partners plus a proven track record of successful hands-on project implementation.
Experience of the whole project/programme lifecycle, from the initial definition, approval, conceptual design, detail design, delivery, test, go live and through-life support.
My client is based in modern offices close to Poole, Dorset and is looking to reward this IT Project Manager a salary up to £54,600 per annum+ Benefits including a generous Pension Scheme.
My client is looking for a Project Manager on fixed-term role (FTC) for 18 months with a good chance this will extend or be made permanent.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager who has hands-on experience of Leading Data Centre, Infrastructure and Cloud - Service Consolidation and Optimisation projects ideally within an Agile and Waterfall environment then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 18 Months
- Rate: £50000 - £54600 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-02-14 16:14:15 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Cyber Security Specialist - SOC - SIEM - OWASP - ITIL
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - O365 - Windows
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGER – SAM / SNOW SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Senior Web Front End Developer - Senior Front End Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator - DevOps - AWS - Cloud - Networks
- Technical Architect - Infrastructure , Office 365, Azure
- Firmware Manager – Embedded Firmware Manager - Firmware Design
- Embedded Hardware Engineer - Hardware Engineer - FPGA
- Cloud Engineer - DevOps - GCP - AWS - Azure - Terraform - Cloud
- Data Analyst - Analytical - Excel - Problem Solving - Graduate
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- FIRMWARE MANAGER – Embedded – Software/Hardware
- Senior BI Analyst – Tableau – Power BI – OO - Python – R - SQL
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTANT
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Security Analyst – Project Security Assurance Analyst