Lead Sensor Engineer
Lead Sensor Engineer - Rugeley, Staffordshire
My client is an established organisation and specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of electronic/electrical products and sub systems in the international power, defence, rail and aerospace markets.
They are an internationally successful defence, security, transport and energy Company, with a long and consistent track record of development and growth.
They provides innovative, high-technology power conversion and control solutions, signature management systems, underwater measurement ranges and high integrity sensors for a variety of strategically important defence applications.
They are considered a leader in their fields of expertise and has a worldwide customer base.
I am looking for a Lead Sensor Engineer to join a team leading in the design and supply of magnetic and electric field sensors; the team possess capabilities that span from detailed modelling of sensor chemistry and magnetic fields to the definition, design, integration and commission of these sensors and their associated electronics worldwide.
This vacancy forms part of a close knit friendly hardware team focused on maintaining their recognised technical excellence.
No prior knowledge of magnetic or electric field sensors is required.
The Lead Sensor Engineer will lead the development and support of new and existing sensors and sensor systems.
You will become the expert in magnetic and electric field sensors for my client.
This will require you to be involved in all aspects of the design lifecycle from strategy through bid support to design and support to production.
You will have a proactive approach to engineering and problem solving with some understanding of project management and document writing from proposals to test and technical documents.
You will be willing to learn the background chemistry associated with electric field sensors, able to gain an understandin
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive Salary
- Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/AR/053390
- Posted: 2020-05-22 18:12:28 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions Manager
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Business Analyst (tech products/customer data)
- Software Developer (AWS/Frontend/Backend/Agile)
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Night Nurse
- Car Pricing Data Analyst
- Head of Quality
- Head of Nursing
- Lettings Negotiator
- Solicitor Crime
- Nursery Practitioner
- Sous Chef
- Head Chef / Sous Chef
- Classic Car Restoration Technician
- Trade Mark Formalities Assistant
- 3D Designer : Humanoid Robotics
- Architectural Technologist / Technician
- Service Advisor - Motorcycle Dealership