Researcher - Travel Insurance
Insurance Researcher - Travel & Motor Insurance - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Salary - £22k to £26k Depending on Experience
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a financial information business, helping financial institutions, financial advisers and consumers make better informed decisions.
Based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire) they are a great place to work with some great Glassdoor reviews!
The Role & Previous Experience Required:
The data collected and managed by their General Insurance research team is used by some of the largest names in the industry to provide instant and unbiased market and competitor intelligence for product providers, product ratings for them to use in their marketing messages, and product feature data for comparison websites.
They are currently looking for two specialist to join their Research teams (a group of around 40 dedicated and enthusiastic experts) starting in September 2020:
- Travel Insurance Researcher - permanent role
- Motor Insurance Researcher - maternity cover contract for at least 8 months
The role of a Researcher primarily involves
- Researching information about general insurance products in the marketplace - using the Internet, industry press, and documentation from insurance companies and underwriters;
- Updating the database with any new information;
- Building effective relationships with insurance companies and underwriters to facilitate the acquisition of accurate and up-to-date information.
For both roles, our client are looking for someone with at least 3 years of previous experience within financial services and a detailed knowledge of the relevant area of insurance - either Travel Insurance or Motor Insurance (including add-ons).
To be successful in the role, you'll need to combine strong o
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Governance Manager
- Data Analyst (SQL/Python/Agile)
- Biology Teacher
- Police Station Representative
- Duty Solicitor (Criminal litigation team)
- Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
- Software Developer (AWS/Frontend/Backend/Agile)
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Business Analyst (tech products/customer data)
- Corporate Solicitor
- Sprayer (Kitchen, Furniture & Joinery)
- Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Tax and Trust Solicitor
- Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions Manager
- Game Designer
- Gameplay Programmer
- Mobile Games Digital Creative Artist