Receptionist - Chelmsford
Our client a prestige car dealership based in Chelmsford they are looking to recruit a front of house receptionist.
The role will be responsible for welcoming all customers, building a rapport, establishing their needs and assisting in any way required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Customer service: 1 year experience
? Excellent communication skills
? Ability to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness
? Previous experience in a customer focused environment
? Use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel to a good level.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Governance Manager
- Data Analyst (SQL/Python/Agile)
- Biology Teacher
- Police Station Representative
- Duty Solicitor (Criminal litigation team)
- Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
- Software Developer (AWS/Frontend/Backend/Agile)
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Business Analyst (tech products/customer data)
- Corporate Solicitor
- Sprayer (Kitchen, Furniture & Joinery)
- Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Tax and Trust Solicitor
- Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions Manager
- Game Designer
- Gameplay Programmer
- Mobile Games Digital Creative Artist