Digital Business Analyst
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the Online Experience team, broader internal teams, and third parties.
- Support the Digital Project Manager during the start-up and planning phase to ensure digital projects and initiatives are set up for successful delivery.
- Deliver business requirements, business process design, and functional design activities for Digital and E-commerce projects
- Translate business requirements into clear functional and business specifications in Jira and Confluence.
- Document project requirements through the writing of user stories supported by explicit acceptance criteria
- Create any relevant as-is and to-be process flows/swim lane diagrams for projects
- Create and execute user acceptance test scripts
- Alongside the project team, review and sign-off solution designs presented by the systems integrator
- Work with others in the PMO team to improve project delivery techniques and project documentation
WHAT DO WE NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- A high level of Business Intelligence and strong analytical skills.
- Business analysis experience working within a digital and E-commerce function
- Experience of delivering business requirements, business process design, and functional design on digital change and E-commerce projects.
- Proven experience across a range of E-commerce technologies and platforms (Hybris experience desirable) - 3rd party integrations
- Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP experience desirable)
- Experience of software development tools, such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle in the Agile Model
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Ability to translate business requirements into operational requirements for developers
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal teams and third-party suppliers
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills - customer-driven
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload comprised of multiple projects
- Able to work strongly as part of a team or individually
- Drive, enthusiasm, and passion for Digital and eCommerce
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Cross-functional team player with a strong mix of technical and functional experience in eCommerce systems and retail, including product information management, order management, payment processing, content management, and Front End UI.
- Experience delivering using (hybrid) Agile methodology, Jira (user story, ticket management), Familiarity with eCommerce analytics reporting needs and Adobe Analytics highly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of web platforms and systems integration
- Detailed functional knowledge of all major business processes in the sales and manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Very strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in requirement gathering and proposal write-ups
- Analytical thinking with the ability to pick up new ideas and subject matter quickly
- SAP Hybris, and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) highly preferred
- Ability to speak the local language
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from Swan iT Recruitment
- z/OS Db2 DBA/System Programmer Specialist
- IT Project Manager
- Java Developer
- Network Security Aministrator
- SAP FI Consultant
- Application Developer-Cloud User Interface DB2
- Virtualization and Windows Consultant
- SAP HANA and Linux Consultant
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Cyber Security Quality Assurance
- Functional CRM Consultant
- Senior Technical CRM Consultant
- Cyber Security Quality Assurance
- DB2 LUW Specialist
- Hybris Business Analyst / Project Manager