RICS Building Surveyor
RICS Building Surveyor - Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester area
Salary: Dependent upon experience - circa £55k plus car allowance or company car + performance bonus, home office set up and other benefits
Our clients are a highly respected and trusted independent building consultancy.
All of their surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and their engineers are members of the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE) or Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
Their philosophy is to provide a full service, offering specialist expertise from one company.
This reduces customers' costs significantly when compared to buying the individual services from various sources.
They have quality and experienced engineers who undertake initial diagnosis, plus cost control throughout the life of a claim.
They have up-to-date IT systems and embrace changes in technology as this not only boosts employee morale but shines through to clients too.
This provides their customers with an unbeatable service that helps maintain their position as market leaders.
Our client would like to hear from experienced Bristol, Cheltenham, or Gloucester based RICS building surveyors interested in joining their well-established, independent and growing firm of property professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a chartered surveyor looking for a job package tailored to suit them, that also provides excellent prospects for professional development.
You will focus on Building Surveys, but you will also have the opportunity to work in other residential services and in the commercial sector.
You will have the option to work closely with clients and get involved with sourcing new business.
This will be a home based role but you will be working with a multi-disciplined nationwide team of chartered surveyors and structural engineers, you will have support from people with a wide range of experience and expertis
- Rate: 55000 Per Annum
- Location: Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester area
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Ian
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ISM/AR/053632
- Posted: 2020-07-13 10:44:31 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions Manager
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Business Analyst (tech products/customer data)
- Software Developer (AWS/Frontend/Backend/Agile)
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Night Nurse
- Car Pricing Data Analyst
- Head of Quality
- Head of Nursing
- Lettings Negotiator
- Solicitor Crime
- Nursery Practitioner
- Sous Chef
- Head Chef / Sous Chef
- Classic Car Restoration Technician
- Trade Mark Formalities Assistant
- 3D Designer : Humanoid Robotics
- Architectural Technologist / Technician
- Service Advisor - Motorcycle Dealership