Lecturer in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Lecturer in Electrical & Electronic Engineering - Workington
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality training.
Our Client is looking for a Lecturer in Electrical & Electronic Engineering to provide teaching, project supervision and curriculum development to students, teaching Level 3 (Bridging Programme) to Level 6 (Bachelor of Engineering with Honours).
? Assist in assessing, changing curricular needs and offer plans for improvement.
? Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
? To ensure all relevant evidence of learning is accurately and correctly documented and completed for each learner.
? To assist in the overall development of the training centre.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? A minimum of BEng Hons at Class 2.1 in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
? A postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline; PgCert Ed or equivalent.
? Experience in the application of electrical or electronic engineering in an industrial, research or academic environment; knowledge of the civil nuclear industry.
? Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
? Ability to work on own initiative.
? Clear thinking and a simple communicator.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Service Engineer - Audio Visual
- Occupational Health Technician - Hinkley, Somerset
- Nurse / RGN / Occupational Health Nurse
- HR Advisor
- Head of Quality and Curriculum
- Senior Accountant - Corporate Services / Audit
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Sales Consultant
- Technical Advice Team Manager
- Montessori Teacher
- Senior Lecturer in Paramedic Science
- Junior Web Developer
- Jnr/Mid-weight UI Designer (Publishing/Media)
- Reception Manager
- Portfolio Manager / Business Developer - Product Design Services
- 3D Structural Cardboard Engineer
- Corporate Solicitor
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Occupational Health Technician
- Corporate Senior Solicitor / Senior Fee Earner