Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor
Brighton, Haywards Heath, and Tunbridge Wells
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor to be based at my clients site in Brighton, Haywards Heath, and Tunbridge Wells so you must have happy with an element of travel within this role.
This is a full time role, where the successful applicant will be required to work 5 days (37.5 hours) per week between the hours of 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
The successful individual will work autonomously onsite to deliver the client service, helping to bring success to this contract and the Company.
The role breakdown is 5% Health Surveillance, 50% Case Management, 25% vaccinations/venepuncture clinics, 10% Pre-placement health questionnaires, 10% Needle Stick Injuries.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
Requirements for the Occupational Health Advisor: Qualified Occupational Health Advisor, NMC 3, mental health qualification, mental health experience
Key Skills: Qualified Occupational Health Advisor, NMC 3, mental health qualification, mental health experience
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text me
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 38000 Per Annum
- Location: Brighton, Haywards Heath, and Tunbridge Wells
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/AR/052750
- Posted: 2020-07-16 15:04:23 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Emergency Treatment Room Nurse
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Recruitment Officer
- Head of Funding & Performance
- Dental Nurse
- Trainee Dental Nurse
- Interim Finance Manager
- Scaffolders Labourer
- Solicitor/FCILEx - Residential Conveyancing
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative (Out Of Hours)
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Researcher/Senior Researcher
- Transport Planner
- Fabricator/ Welder - Roller Shutters
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Lead Nurse
- Experienced Scaffolders
- Part 2/ Advanced Scaffolders
- IT Administrator
- Head of Delivery/ Technical Lead