Swimming Pool Engineer - London - Up to £35K
My client are a national swimming pools company that are currently seeking an experience swimming pool engineer to cover the London/Surrey areas.
You will need to ideally have experience on the below:-
Sodium Hypochlorite dosing systems (including electrochlorination).
Calcium Hypochlorite dosing systems.
Hydrochloric Acid and Sodium Bi-sulphate dosing systems.
Carbon Dioxide dosing systems.
Ultra Violet sterilisation systems.
£26,000.00 - £35,000.00 (dependent on experience)
20 days per annum + Statutory
Commercial vehicle provided (with fuel card)
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Qualified Fire Extinguisher Technician - South London
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Devon
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Surrey
- Fire Alarm Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer - South London
- Automatic Gates Engineer - Scotland ( Central Belt )
- Automatic Gates Service Engineer – Berkshire
- Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer - Croydon
- Water Treatment Engineer - Lincolnshire
- Plant Engineer - Middlesex
- Pest Control Technician - Essex - £20,000-£25,000
- Commercial Laundry Engineer In North East
- Mobile Plant Fitter - Middlesex
- Construction Plant Engineer - Hampshire - £25,000-£30,000
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in Midlands
- Plant Fitter - Berkshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Berkshire
- Asbestos Surveyor – Northampton
- Medical Service Engineer - East London (Site Based)
- Fire & Security Engineer - Surrey