Swimming Pool Engineer - Up to £35K - Essex
My client are a national swimming pools company that are currently seeking an experience swimming pool engineer to cover the Essex area.
You will need to ideally have experience on the below:-
Sodium Hypochlorite dosing systems (including electrochlorination).
Calcium Hypochlorite dosing systems.
Hydrochloric Acid and Sodium Bi-sulphate dosing systems.
Carbon Dioxide dosing systems.
Ultra Violet sterilisation systems.
£26,000.00 - £35,000.00 (dependent on experience)
20 days per annum + Statutory
Commercial vehicle provided (with fuel card)
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Asbestos Surveyor - Northampton
- White Goods Engineer - Surrey (up to £28,000)
- Stairlift/ Hoist Engineer - Northampton
- Stairlift/ Hoist Engineer - Hampshire
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London
- Pest Control Technician - Birmingham - £20,000-£25,000
- Conveyor Sales Manager - North West - £30,000-£40,000
- Swimming Pool Engineer - London - Up to £35K
- Residential Audio Visual Engineer - London - £35,000
- Pest Control Technician - East Berkshire - £20,000-£25,000
- Telematics/Black Box/Tracking Systems Engineer - North West
- Plant Engineer - Birmingham
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Oxfordshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Milton Keynes
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Kent
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Ipswich
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Wimbledon
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Hertfordshire
- Service Co-Ordinator based in Slough, Berkshire
- Stairlift/ Hoist Install Engineer - Middlesex