Senior Embedded Software Engineer; Imaging; C++; R&D
Senior Embedded Software Engineer; C/C++ taking ownership of some aspects of the embedded software development such as algorithm development for both signal and image processing.
This will require working with the team to define the design requirements and realisation of the designs from concept through to manufacture.
Software Engineers will have some of the following experience;
3 - 5 years of experience developing software for embedded applications, preferably in a safety critical setting
Experience of design verification and validation processes Writing embedded applications in C and/or C++.Building, testing and debugging electronic systems in terms of both hardware and software.
Development using ARM based devices and/or PIC microcontrollers, particularly PIC32 devices.
Experience of embedded image processing techniques.
Generation of project related information such as Flow Diagrams, Requirement Specifications and Test Schedules.
Full design cycle experience - concept to manufacture/new product introduction.
Experience of working within a managed quality framework is essential.
Desirable Skills and Experience
Use of ARM devices.
Use of Subversion source code control or equivalent.
Use of FPGA's and writing VHDL/Verilog.
Knowledge of statistics, design and execution of experiments.
Knowledge of RTOS.
Digital signal processing techniques such a filtering, peak detection and Fourier transforms.
Experience of the CE marking process.Experience with technical computing tools such as MATLAB.
More Jobs from re&m
- Electronics Engineer
- Software Engineer; C++; Cambridge
- Software Engineer, Embedded, Electronics, Firmware; Oxford
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical Quality Engineer - Medical
- Physics/Software Engineering, C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer; Imaging; C++; R&D
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Senior Embedded Engineer - Medical
- Graduate Electronics Engineer
- RF Design Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Medical
- Software Engineer/ Physics Programmer; C++, C#, Java
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer; Medical Devices, C++; R&D
- Senior Software Engineer; Embedded; Firmware; C++
- Materials Controller/Logistics Planner
- Electronics/Firmware Engineer - Medical
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Software Engineer; C++, C#, ; Dorset