Senior Hardware Design Engineer - VHDL
We are seeking a Senior Hardware/VHDL Design Engineer to join an exciting R&D team.
In this role you will work as part of a multi-discipline product design teams to define and develop both new products and enhancements to an existing portfolio.
The successful candidate will have several years experience, be able to innovate and deliver in a fast paced and busy environment, and enjoy working on leading edge digital designs.
, Creating new high speed FPGA based digital designs and/or modifying existing designs to support delivery of new product features as per specification.
, Estimating timescales based on an outline of the requirements and then delivering to those timescales.
, Support quality oriented activities to deliver a product that will delight our customers.
, Learn the domain and hence appreciate the real life use cases of our product features.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
, Educated to Degree level in Electronics or equivalent subject
, Proven VHDL and schematic level design experience
, Ability to define digital architectures from a product specification
, Ability to work closely with others in a multi-discipline team
, Detail orientated and driven to deliver in dynamic environment.
Experience in any of the following specific areas will also be beneficial:
, Xilinx Ultrascale and Virtex series FPGAs
, Board level design incorporating Microprocessor, DDR, QDR SRAM/SDRAM
, Knowledge of Ethernet packet structures and Telecoms Framing structures
The company rewards success and offers competitive packages including flexible working, a contributory pension plan, life assurance and critical illness cover and personal health care options.
More Jobs from re&m
- Electronics Engineer
- Software Engineer; C++; Cambridge
- Software Engineer, Embedded, Electronics, Firmware; Oxford
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical Quality Engineer - Medical
- Physics/Software Engineering, C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer; Imaging; C++; R&D
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Senior Embedded Engineer - Medical
- Graduate Electronics Engineer
- RF Design Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Medical
- Software Engineer/ Physics Programmer; C++, C#, Java
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer; Medical Devices, C++; R&D
- Senior Software Engineer; Embedded; Firmware; C++
- Materials Controller/Logistics Planner
- Electronics/Firmware Engineer - Medical
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Software Engineer; C++, C#, ; Dorset